Inviting users to join your Node Patrol account
'Full access' to 'System settings' is required to invite users to a Node Patrol account (this action can only be completed by administrators).
- Log in to the Node Patrol dashboard
- Go to System Administration (https://app.nodepatrol.com/app/admin)
- Select Users and Groups (https://app.nodepatrol.com/app/admin/users)
- If you do not have an appropriate user group for the new user(s), create one now (https://app.nodepatrol.com/app/admin/groups).
- Click 'Invite users
- Click 'Add an invitee
- Enter the invitees email address, first name, last name
- Click 'Add to invitation list'
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each user you wish to invite to this user group
- If you wish to remove an invitee, click the red cross on the invitees row
- Select the user group(s) for which these invitees should be granted membership
- Click 'Invite X user' (where X is the number of invitees)